Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Interested??

If I was me and I am me, then Id be here and I am here. Now.

My name is Me, Im Brazilian of Indian origin, Im currently 79 years of age. I enjoy currys and blue tshirts. Farting is something Ive had to live with all my life due to my origins and diet. Im currently not on a diet. My parents are small and wooden. I enjoy stealing things, currently scissors's's's. I also steal things to gain information on people. I find walks on the beach interesting usual if theres someone to watch. The canteen serves food which helps me to maintain my life. I enjoy a quiet sweet sherry as a nightcap, usually during corrie as the kettle hums to fill my hot water bottle. So if ya like what you hear feel free to leave a message and maybe we could meet up for a sherry and a curry on a beach in brazil. Youll see me....Il be wearing my Blue tshirt.


posted by Bearman Westbury

No comments:

Post a Comment